RK2 Systems pumps are a high efficiency, industrial grade pump. Ideal for your aquaculture, public aquaria or general transfer and recirculation needs – RK2 Systems pumps produce excellent flow rates at sufficient pressure (head) to really get the job done. The industrial grade noryl housings are built for long term use. A strainer pot may be attached to facilitate priming in a suction lift application and to strain debris from the inflow. RK2 Systems pump features include:
• Industrial duty non-corrosive construction
• Outstanding ﬂow to amp design.
• Highest quality motors made in the U.S.A.
• 316SS Teﬂon coated seal with silicon carbide faces
• PVC encapsulated stainless steel shaft
• 316 stainless steel hardware
• 1/8HP - 2HP models 40 GPM to 140 GPM
• Low heat transfer, extremely quiet and energy efficient.
• TEFC and ODP standard enclosures
• 50Hz and many voltage conﬁgurations available
• Option to choose single phase or three phase motors.