YSI Pro1020 Dissolved Oxygen and pH or ORP Instrument,
The Pro1020 provides everything you need in a handheld meter that measures dissolved oxygen and temperature along with either pH or ORP (redox). Rugged, simple and reliable.Measure pH or ORP, dissolved oxygen, and temperature.
EPA approved for drinking water and wastewater compliance reporting.
Instrument Only. Cables, probes/sensors, and accessories sold separately.
Rugged and reliable, the YSI Pro1020 provides everything you need in a handheld instrument for the measurement of either pH or ORP along with temperature, and dissolved oxygen.
User-replaceable sensors and cables along with convenient calibration routine feature makes it extremely user friendly. Mil-spec (military spec) connectors, IP67 waterproof and rubber over molded case, and 1-meter drop tests ensure the instrument remains in your hands to provide years of sampling even in the harshest field conditions. The feature set of the Pro1020 results in a low total cost of ownership over the life of the product and proves that it is smarter, tougher, and more versatile.
Check out the trade in program currently going on (U.S. only).
YSI now offers an Extended Warranty for the Pro1020 (new instruments only).
Additional features include:
- User-replaceable cables and sensors provide versatility, reduce down time and reduce overall cost of ownership.
- Available with 1- 4- 10- 20- and 30-m cable lengths standard (cable management kit included on all cables 4-m and longer).
- Smart calibration; the instrument remembers the previous calibration values and simply walks you through the routine.
- Stores 50 data sets; no need to write down data.
- Large graphic, backlit display and glow in the dark keypad. Usable in any lighting condition. The display is also visible when wearing polarized sunglasses.
- Tough. IP67, impact-resistant, waterproof case. Waterproof without the battery cover as well.
- Rubber over molded case provides extra durability. Military spec connectors are unsurpassed for ruggedness.
- Multiple languages include English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese.
- Choose either polarographic or galvanic DO sensors.
- Quick response times; 95% DO response time in approximately 8 seconds with standard membrane (fastest response time in the market).
- 3-year instrument; 2-year cable; 1-year sensor warranty (Galvanic DO is 6-months)
When ordering the Pro1020 you must order the instrument, cable, and dissolved oxygen (Polarographic of Galvanic), pH or ORP sensor separately, allowing you to choose the system that best fits your application. Temperature is part of the cable you order and included in the cable purchase.
Wondering if it will be difficult to change your dissolved oxygen cap membrane? If you have 15 seconds we'll