Shipping & Returns
- Most orders are shipped within 24 hours. Orders are shipped by UPS Ground , Fed Ex Ground in the Continental US. Overnight, 2nd Day Air and 3 Day Select are also available. The shopping cart will calculate shipping charges for your order.
- Larger orders ship via LTL UPS Freight or other common carrier.
- Due to product upgrades, shipping locations, and dimensional weight on some items, it is impossible for the cart to figure out exact shipping charges on every order. If the cart calculates incorrect shipping charges, we will contact you prior to processing your order.
- We will ship directly to your customer upon request, All Orders under $100 will be subject to a $7.00 drop ship fee.
Out of Stock Items
- From time to time, stock shortages will occur. We will backorder these products unless instructed not to. When the item arrives we will ship it to you at no additional shipping cost.
- Need to Return an Item?
- You may return any item as long as it meets the following conditions:
- The product has not been used.
- The product is in the original box and/or packaging that is resalable and not damaged.
- The product is accompanied by all its original paperwork, instructions, warranty cards, and accessories.
- The product was purchased within the last 30 days.
- Any merchandise returned must be sent with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. This can be obtained by simply calling us. All returns should be properly packed for return shipment and sent via an insured method. A 15% restocking may apply.
- A word about returns. Our goal is to support you and to help you support your customer. However, before you take a return from a customer you need to be aware that most manufacturers handle warranties directly. Products that are old, subject to abuse (wet, run-dry, salt covered, or just plain worn out) will not be replaced or credited. Before you give a customer a replacement, you need to confirm that you will be credited. Old products coming back in new boxes do not qualify as a new product. If you have a question, please contact us or the manufacturer.
- Please inspect every shipment upon receipt. If your shipment arrives damaged or incomplete, immediately notify us. You must file a claim with the shipper. We also must be contacted within 24 hours. All parcels are insured so keep all original packaging and shipping box in case an inspection is required. Arrangements can then be made to send a replacement item.
Best Price Guarantee
- We will not be undersold! We will meet or beat any competitor’s price on any of our stock items. Call us for the best price!
Price and/or Description Changes
- All pricing, pictures and descriptions on this site and our catalog are subject to change without notice. Aquatic Solutions, LLC maintains no responsibility for inadvertent errors. Possession of a username & password to this site does not constitute the right to purchase. We reserve the right to refuse service or set minimum quantities.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Amex.
- COD (Company Check or Money Order) is available for established accounts at an additional $30.00 fee.
- Purchase Orders are accepted from Institutions, Corporations, Public Aquariums etc.
Returned Check Policy
- Any check returned by the bank is subject to a $30.00 returned check fee. Any check returned for the second time, due to insufficient
- funds, closed account, etc. is subject to prosecution, by the local authorities, under the local check fraud statutes where the merchandise is received. Criminal charges will be filed in the event of check fraud. Also, the customer agrees to pay any and all attorney and collection costs associated with non-payment of funds due.
Hours of Operation
- Order Desk Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 - 5:00 CST
- 24 Hour ordering via Fax or Online
- Aquatic Solutions, LLC P.O. Box 30067 Des Moines, Iowa 50310
- 515-276-(AQUA) 2782
- Fax: 844 272 4126
- Toll Free 855-750-2788