Introducing RK2's new line of Pro-Tect UV systems. All Pro-Tect UV systems feature durable, non-corrosive schedule 80 PVC reaction chambers. Each system utilizes single end glassware assemblies which simplify maintenance and reduce over all labor costs associated with operating a UV system. Our inlet/outlet ports are engineered to ensure optimal hydraulic mixing inside the reaction chamber.
Pro-Tect UV systems' power supply enclosures are made using non-metal, non-corrosive thermoplastic or fiberglass. Our standard HMI (Human Machine Interface) control package is user friendly and simplifies daily operation. A color touch screen display shows basic operating status of the UV system and alerts users to any problems that may arise. Upgrading to the optional HMI Pro series control package expands the capabilities of your Pro-Tect UV system. HMI Pro series control package offers a larger color touch screen display and more advanced monitoring options. Both the standard HMI and optional HMI Pro series packages include water temperature monitor with alarm and safety cutoff switch.
With a combined 50+ years of UV experience, please consider a Pro-Tect UV system for your applications.
UV System Features
- Corrosion Proof Schedule 80 PVC is stronger and can handle higher internal pressures when compared to HOPE and polypropylene reactors It will not rust in corrosive seawater environments, unlike stainless steel reactors.
- Single end lamp and sleeve access makes for easy maintenance.
- American made low pressure amalgam (ALH/AUH) and high ouput (HLH/HUH) UV lamps. These lamps are designed for 12,000 hours of continous use and are 80% efficient at end of lamp life.
- Standard over temperature safety cutoff switch shuts the lamps down when water insdie the reaction chamber reaches 120F, preventing damage to the reactor from overheating.
- Electronic ballasts are matched to the performance of the required lamp for optimal UV-C ouput and longer useful lamp life