The new A-Series LifeStar™ pump from Hayward Flow Control is designed for operation in aquatic and animal life support systems.
Its specialized construction makes it safe for even the most sensitive aquatic habitats. The LifeStar pump features a corrosion resistant Glass Filled Polypropylene housing,a silicon carbide shaft seal and all wetted hardware manufactured from 316 Stainless Steel for superior performance in aquatic applications. The Hayward LifeStar pump is a self-priming, energy effi cient and fully rated single speed premium pump that provides high fl ow rates and reduced energy consumption. The integral, no-rib basket traps debris and prevents solids from damaging pump or downstream components. The clear trap cover incorporates 1/4 turn sealing for fast efficient maintenance in tight quarters.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Ideal for Sensitive Aquatic Environments or Salt Water Systems
• All Wetted Hardware Manufactured from 316 Stainless Steel
• Silicon Carbide Shaft Seal Suitable for Fresh and Salt Water Use
• Corrosion Resistant Housing
• Self-Priming Pump
• Suitable For High Volume Pumping
• Clear High Capacity Basket Strainer Lid for Visual Inspection
• Elevated Base Ensures Better Ventilation and Protection from Flooding
• Perforated HDPE Basket
Typical applications include Aquatic and Animal Life Support, Aquaculture, Research and Science and Salt Water Systems.
Click HERE for Spec Sheet: http://www.haywardflowcontrol.com/images/flowcontrol/PDF/ASP0713.pdf