RK2 Systems pumps are a high efficiency, industrial grade pump. Ideal for your aquaculture, public aquaria or general transfer and recirculation needs - RK2 Systems pumps produce excellent flow rates at sufficient pressure (head) to really get the job done. The industrial grade noryl housings are built for long term use. Patented motor shaft seal design provides superior corrosion resistance by protecting metal components by contained fluid in the wet end of the pump and from surrounding environment. A strainer pot may be attached to facilitate priming in a suction lift application and to strain debris from the inflow.
RK2 Systems pump features include:
- Industrial duty non-corrosive construction
- Outstanding flow to amp design
- Highest quality motors made in the U.S.A.
- Impenetra Motor Shaft Seals featuring Carbon Graphite Head, Viton® Trim, Ceramic Mating Ring, Polypropylene Case
- PVC encapsulated stainless steel shaft
- 316 stainless steel hardware
- 1/8HP - 3HP models
- Low heat transfer, extremely quiet and energy efficient
- TEFC standard enclosures on all models
- 50Hz and many voltage configurations available
- Option to choose single phase or three phase motors
All RK2 Systems pumps are molded out of high-quality glass-filled Noryl®, which gives it many advantages. It is completely saltwater resistant, has excellent tensile strength, very low water absorption, and a continuous temperature rating of 194° F. Engineered for high efficiency, our enclosed impellers will accommodate a wide variety of flow rates and pressure requirements.